The indoor/outdoor box speakers shall be a two-way bass reflex enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor installation. The low-frequency component shall be a 5” (13 cm) cone-type woofer. The high frequency component shall be a 1″ (25 mm) dome tweeter.
The speaker shall include a built-in 70.7/100 V line matching transformer. The rear panel shall have screwdriver-adjustable tap settings of: 30 W, 15 W, 5 W, 1.5 W and 0.5 W at 70.7 volts. The output sound pressure level at a distance of 1 m with 1 W of input power applied shall be 90 dB SPL. The rated power handling shall be 30 W continuous pink noise. The speaker shall have a frequency response from 80 to 20k Hz. The rated nominal coverage angles shall be 110 degrees horizontal and 100 degrees vertical.
The speaker enclosure shall be constructed of high-impact polystyrene resin. The speaker shall have an IEC 529 splash-proof rating of IP-X4 and an operating temperature range of 14° F to 122° F (-10° C to +50° C). The speaker shall be available in white or black. The grille shall be a surface-treated, perforated steel plate with anticorrosive paint. The joint bracket and wall bracket shall be SUS304 stainless steel. The speaker bracket shall be die-cast aluminum with painted finish. The input connector shall be a spring-clip push terminal with removable splash-proof terminal cover.
- Compact box speakers for music and voice paging distribution
- Excellent sound quality
- Black or white
- Outdoor (IPX4)
- Low impedance (8 ohm) or 70/100V versions
- Octagonal horn design for smooth coverage
- Adjustable high frequency dispersion (F-2000 models)
- Extruded cabinet design improves low frequency performance
- Individual protection circuit on each component
- Screwdriver-adjustable power taps (70/100V models)
- Paintable grille and enclosure
- Wall/ceiling-mount bracket included
- Optional board, cluster and pole-mount brackets
- OmniMount-compatible (F-2000 models only, Series 20.5CA/WA)
- Optional subwoofers, model HB-1, FB-100 or FB-120
- Five year warranty