The TOA DA-250F Multi-Channel Digital Amplifier is ideal for multi-zone distributed speaker systems and professional sound applications. Engineered with Class D technology, the new DA Series amplifiers operate at 85 percent efficiency and consume almost one-third less power than conventional analog amplifiers. The compact and lightweight single or dual rack-space design and ultra-low heat dissipation allow designers to rack-mount up to five units without open space between units.
The DA Series is composed of high and low impedance four-channel models each equipped with an independent power supply for each channel to assure continuous operation and unmatched reliability and performance. Other features include recessed stepped attenuators for precise gain calibration, removable dust filters for easy maintenance, and optional isolation transformer.
Competitively priced, the new DA Series multi-channel power amplifiers are backed by TOA’s Five year warranty.
- Application Explanation Panel
- Spec Sheet
- 30% lower power consumption than conventional amplifiers
- Compact, single or dual rack-space design
- Stack up to 5 units without open spaces between units
- Lightweight (14.6 to 19.4 lbs.)
- Independent power supply for each channel
- Low heat dissipation
- Recessed stepped attenuators
- Comprehensive protection circuitry
- Removable dust filters for easy maintenance
- Optional transformers:
- Isolation transformer, model MT-251H (DA-250DH/FH, F-500F-HL only)
- 8 ohm to 70V transformer (300W), model MT-450M (DA-250D/F only)
- Five year warranty