TOA CA Series Mobile Mixer/Amplifier is ideal for remote applications requiring a compact and powerful mixer/amplifier for public address or emergency paging. Three CA Series models, the CA-115 (15 W), CA-130 (30 W) and CA-160 (60 W) are each powered with a standard 12 Volt DC battery and operate into four or eight ohm speaker loads. All models include two microphone inputs with individual volume controls, a handheld microphone with talk switch, and an auxiliary input for connecting an external CD player, radio, tape deck or tone generator. All mounting hardware is included for easy installation under dashboard or into a standard console cutout. The CA Series Mobile Mixer/amplifier are backed with a five year warranty.
- Mobile Mixer/Amplifiers for Remote Applications
- 12 VDC Powered
- Easy To Install, Rugged and Reliable
- Three Models:
- Supports 4 or 8 Ohm Speaker Loads
- Two Microphone Inputs with volume controls.
- Handheld Microphone Included – unidirectional, dynamic-type with talk switch, 6′ cord and mounting hardware.
- Auxiliary Input for connecting an external CD player, radio, tape deck or tone generator.
- Mounting Hardware Included – mounts under dashboard or into standard DIN-size console cutout.
- Five Year Warranty