The TOA A-2240 Integrated Mixer/Power Amplifier offers versatile features and outstanding value for installed sound applications such as schools, offices, restaurants, shops, factories, houses of worship and large meeting rooms. The A-2240 (240 W) is manufactured with proven TOA quality and reliability.
Features include five inputs, two auxiliary (stereo summing) line inputs. two balanced microphone inputs and one telephone input. Mic 1 input provides 21V DC phantom power (switchable ON/OFF). Speaker outputs consist of 70.7 V, 25 V and 4 ohm. An auxiliary line output can be used for recording or connection to an external power amplifier.
An Auto-Mute function provides voice-activated priority override for the Microphone and Telephone inputs which override the Auxiliary inputs. Auto-Mute sensitivity is adjustable for the Microphone and Telephone inputs. Other features include channel level, master volume controls and bass/treble controls. The A-2240 is not rated for rack mounting applications.
The A-2240 is UL and cUL listed with competitive pricing and a Five year warranty.
- Operating Instructions
- Spec Sheet
- Amplifier Guide
- Five Channel Integrated Mixer/Amplifiers for paging and background music distribution.
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Two Mic Inputs, balanced mic, inputs, 23 VDC phantom power switchable ON/OFF.
- Two Auxiliary Inputs, unbalanced, stereo summing with dual-RCA jacks for convenient connection of stereo sources.
- Transformer-Isolation for Telephone Paging Applications (Telephone Input)
- 25 V, 70.7 V and 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs with screw type barrier terminal strip.
- Auto-Mute Priority Function
- Inputs: Mic 1, Mic 2 and Telephone take priority.
- Inputs: Aux 1 and Aux 2 function as background inputs that mute -30dB during paging operation.
- Auto-Mute Sensitivity Control for adjusting mute activation threshold.
- Individual Channel and Master Volume Controls
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls
- Recording Output for connecting an external amplifier or recording device
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overloads, short-circuit and overheating
- UL/cUL Listed.
- Five year warranty